Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Emails

We send out weekly emails to everyone at on our client list that signs up. We do this to offer specials to our clients. We know that everyone needs a spa day, but can't always afford to come in as needed. We love to offer our clients great specials as a thank you for your business.

I know some of our clients get annoyed by this or may feel we are desperate for business. I am sorry you feel this way. And I hope I can change your mind on why we send emails.

I also hear all of the time how happy people are when they receive the email. It reminds them to book an appointment or purchase a gift certificate for a loved one. I have also heard that without this couplon I may not be able to afford to come in all of the time to receive my spa/hair services.

We love our clients and are happy to have them and keep them.

Think of the emails as a reward for being such a great person.

If you feel that the emails are annoying please click on the unsubscribe button.

Thank you,
Patrick Stanislawczyk

No comments: